Alberta Math Curriculum Statistics and Graphing Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Sort data in charts and create bar graphs and line plots for the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 30+ different pages about Grade 4 statistics and graphing. Students will read, interpret and create bar graphs, line plots (also known as dot plots or abstract pictographs) and pictographs.
- one-t0-one and many-to-one correspondence.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.