Patterns Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to extend, describe, and compare patterns in charts, and tables. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about various math concepts with topics such as extending, describing, and comparing concrete, numerical, and pictorial patterns. Patterns in tables are included.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any patterns lessons.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.