Alberta Math Curriculum Patterns and Algebra Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess writing expressions and solving for the value of variables in algebraic equations in the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 50+ different pages about Grade 4 patterns and algebra concepts.
- writing expressions that include variables based on descriptions or concrete and pictorial representations (such as algebra tiles).
- solving for an unknown variable in equations involving different operations.
- solving for the value of a variable using the order of operations.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 4 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
more sets are coming soon!
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.