Finding Multiples within 1 000 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5 Grade 6
Practice or assess finding multiples of numbers within 1 000. This skill helps students with multiplication and division. These math worksheets are great for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This multiples resource includes:
- 15 different pages to allow students to practice finding multiples of numbers through a variety of strategies.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two colouring activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 10 000 instead of 10,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.2
This resource supports:
- learning about multiples
- skip counting and counting strategies
- learning about estimating for multiplication or division
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.