Alberta Math Curriculum Number Operations Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess your Grade 5 students' ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and use the order of operations with the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 120+ different pages about Grade 5 number operations concepts. Students will make estimates for all operations with numbers up to millions. Addition and subtraction equations from 100 000 to millions can be solved with any strategy. Long multiplication questions have 2 or 3 digits by 2 digits. Division equations have two or three digits divided by a single-digit divisor. Questions can have remainders that are expressed as whole numbers, fractions or decimals. The order of operations activities include whole numbers and the four operations with brackets, but not exponents.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 4 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
more sets are coming soon!
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.