Comparing Decimals to Thousandths Math Worksheets | Paper
Practice or assess comparing and ordering decimals to the thousandths place with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep these pages and make differentiation a snap.
This decimals and money resource includes:
- 15 different pages about comparing and ordering decimals to the thousandths place. Students will use <, >, = signs as well as terms like greatest and least.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.5
This set supports:
- any lesson about decimals.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.