Bar Graphs Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to create and read bar graphs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This graphing product includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading bar graphs. Some graphs will have information given on them (second-hand correspondence), while on others the students will need to survey people (first-hand correspondence).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SP4.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about graphing and bar graphs
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.