Bar Graphs Many-to-One Correspondence Math Worksheets | Paper
Create and read bar graphs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This graphing resource includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading bar graphs. Some graphs have information given (second-hand data), while others need students to survey people (first-hand data).
- many-to-one correspondence.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SP4.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about graphing and bar graphs
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.