Addition and Subtraction of Decimals Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This decimals product includes:
- 15 different pages to practice adding and subtracting decimals up to the thousandths place.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 53 000 instead of 53,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.7
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about adding and subtracting decimals to thousandths.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.