Theoretical and Experimental Probability Outcomes Math Worksheets | Paper | Single Event
Make theoretical probability predictions and test the outcomes with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This probability resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice predicting the possible outcomes. Students can test their theories by creating experiments to test and record the results.
- writing the possibility of an outcome as a fraction.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 SP6.2
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about probability events or outcomes.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.