Alberta Math Curriculum Statistics and Probability Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Read and create graphs and describe probability outcomes for the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving graphing and probability resource includes:
- over 40+ different pages about Grade 6 graphing, statistics and data.
- reading and interpreting bar graphs, line plots, pictographs, double bar graphs, stem and leaf plots, broken line graphs, and continuous line graphs.
- first and second-hand data.
- range and mode.
- one-to-one and many-to-one correspondence.
- describing and predicting probability outcomes with words like certain, impossible, possible, more likely, less likely and equally likely.
- theoretical and experimental probability outcomes.
- representing probability outcomes as fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.