British Columbia Aligned Statistics and Probability Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Interpret various types of graphs and predict probability outcomes with this set of math worksheets that align with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 20+ different pages about Grade 6 graphs, statistics, data and probability.
- reading a variety of graphs: bar graphs, line plots, pictographs, double bar graphs, stem and leaf plots, broken line graphs, continuous line graphs, first and second-hand data, range and mode, one-to-one and many-to-one correspondence.
- theoretical and experimental probability outcomes
- representing probability outcomes as fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a tally mark colouring page.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.