Pictographs Many-to-One Correspondence Data Representation Math Worksheets | Paper
Create and read pictographs that use many-to-one correspondence and large numbers with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This graphing resource includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading pictographs. Students do not need to collect any data to complete these pages.
- larger numbers and calculations of data.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
This set supports:
- any lesson about graphing and pictographs.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.