Alberta Math Curriculum Statistics and Graphing Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 5
Read and create graphs for the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving graphing resource includes:
- over 50+ different pages about Grade 5 graphing, statistics and data.
- reading and creating bar graphs.
- reading and creating pictographs.
- reading and creating double bar graphs.
- reading and creating stem and leaf plots.
- first and second-hand data.
- range and mode.
- one-to-one and many-to-one correspondence.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.