Perimeter of Rectangles Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to calculate the perimeter of rectangles or construct rectangles based on a perimeter measurement. Use these worksheets for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about calculating the perimeter of rectangles; constructing rectangles given an area measurement, and; finding the missing length when given the perimeter and length on one side of a rectangle.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements mm, cm, and m.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SS5.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about measuring perimeter.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.