Double Bar Graphs Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess your students' ability to create and read double bar graphs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This graphing product includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading double bar graphs.
- graphs with one-to-one correspondence and many-to-one correspondence.
- graphs where students will use first-hand data or second-hand data.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SP5.2
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson or unit for learning about graphing and double bar graphs.
- works for a unit on statistics and probability.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.