Double Bar Graphs Many-to-One Correspondence Math Worksheets | Paper
Create and read double bar graphs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This graphing resource includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading double bar graphs.
- graphs with one-to-one correspondence and many-to-one correspondence.
- graphs where students will use first-hand data or second-hand data.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 SP5.2
This set supports:
- double bar graphs.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.