Decomposing Numbers to 1000 Math Worksheets | Paper
Decompose numbers up to 1 000 in a variety of ways with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This number sense resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice decomposing numbers in a variety of ways including by place value, matching or using words.
- numbers up to 1 000.
- a colouring page to review concepts.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.1
This set supports:
- any representing number lesson.
- any place value lesson.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.