Broken and Continuous Line Graphs Math Worksheets | Paper
Create and read different types of line graphs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This graphing resource includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading broken and continuous line graphs.
- plotting discrete data points.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 SP6.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about graphing.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.