Transformations of 2D Shapes Math Worksheets | Paper | Multiple Events
Identify multiple-event transformations of two-dimensional shapes like translations, rotations, and reflections with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This geometry resource includes:
- 15 different pages that practice identifying and creating translations (slides), rotations (turns), and reflections (flips); activities for naming transformations and drawing them on a simple grid. These transformations include more than one.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 SS6.5
This resource supports:
- learning about more complex transformations.
We use this resource with:
- Geometry Concepts Interactive Math Unit Grade 5/6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 5/6
- Geometry Concepts Interactive Math Unit Grade 6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 6
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.