British Columbia Aligned Geometry Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 6
Measure and classify triangles, transform shapes, and plot points on the first quadrant on the Cartesian plane with this set of math worksheets that align with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This geometry resource includes:
- over 40+ different pages about Grade 6 geometry concepts.
pages that can easily be used as assessments.
colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 10 000 instead of 10,000).
Topics included are:
- measuring side lengths and angles
- classifying triangles as equilateral, isosceles, scalene, right, acute or obtuse
- describing and drawing multiple-event transformations (translations, rotations and reflections) on a plane
- reading and plotting coordinates or ordered pairs on the first quadrant of the Cartesian plane
- students need to be able to use a ruler and a protractor to complete some of these activities.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 6 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Where do you teach?
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
We use these worksheets to support lessons in our Interactive Math Units:
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Not sure if this is the right resource for you? Download our free alignment guide.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.