Addition and Subtraction of Decimals Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to add and subtract decimals to the hundredths place with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This engaging product includes:
- 15 different pages about adding and subtracting decimals up to the hundredths place using any strategy to answer the questions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.8
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson or unit for learning about decimals
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.