Tessellations Math Worksheets | Paper
Learn about symmetrical and congruent shapes in tessellations with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This geometry resource includes:
- 15 different pages that practice finding symmetry in different tessellations. Students will look for congruent shapes and find lines of symmetry in patterns. There are opportunities to colour some tessellations and expand others.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
This resource supports:
- learning about tessellations.
- learning about symmetry.
- learning about patterns.
We use this resource with:
- Geometry Concepts Interactive Math Unit Grade 5/6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 5/6
- Geometry Concepts Interactive Math Unit Grade 6
- Interactive Math Unit Full Year Bundle Grade 6
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Geometry Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 6
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.