Symmetry Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to identify symmetrical shapes and lines of symmetry on two-dimensional polygons. Use these worksheets for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about drawing symmetrical shapes, finding lines of symmetry, counting lines of symmetry, and determining which shapes have lines of symmetry.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any lesson about the symmetry of two-dimensional shapes or polygons.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.