Representing Fractions Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to represent fractions as parts of a whole or parts of sets with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This fraction product includes:
- 15 different pages about representing simple fractions that are equal to less than one whole. The fractions in this set focus on parts of a whole or parts of a set.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.6
This set supports:
- any lesson about fractions.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.