Decimals to Hundredths Place Math Worksheets | Paper
Represent decimals to the hundredths place value with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This decimal resource includes:
- 15 different pages about representing decimals and practicing place value to the hundredths place. Students will represent decimals pictorially, concretely, and symbolically through place value charts, number lines, and grids.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.7
This set supports:
- any introduction to decimals.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.