Reading Clocks Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to read analog clocks to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, in 5-minute intervals, and to the minute. Use these worksheets for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about reading analog clocks to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, in 5-minute intervals, and to the minute by writing the time in digital format or in words.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SS4.1
This set supports:
- any lesson reading clocks or telling time.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.