Multiplication Math Worksheets | 3 by 1 Digit | Paper
Practice long multiplication equations with these math worksheets. These pages have three digit factors multiplied by one digit factors. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This multiplication resource includes:
- 15 different pages about long multiplication (three digits by one digit).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.3, N4.4
This resource supports:
- introducing long multiplication
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.