Saskatchewan Aligned Number Operations Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess Grade 4 number operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division aligned with the Saskatchewan Math Curriculum. Use these math worksheets for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 100+ different pages about Grade 4 number operations concepts. Addition and subtraction within 10 000 equations can be solved with any strategy. Long multiplication questions have 2 or 3 digits by 1 digit. Long division questions divide 2 digits by 1 digit and may have remainders that are expressed as whole numbers.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 4 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.3, N4.4, N4.5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
more sets are coming soon!
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.