Multiplication and Division Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to solve long multiplication and long division equations with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This multiplication and division product includes:
- 15 different pages about long multiplication (two digits by one digit) and long division (by a single digit divisor without remainders) with multiplication and division facts up to 7 x 7 = 49.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
This set supports:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4 This set does not include three digits multiplied or divided by one digit.
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.4 This set does not include three digits multiplied or divided by one digit.
- any long multiplication and long division lesson.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.