Estimation Within 10 000 Math Worksheets | Addition and Subtraction | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess making estimates with numbers under 10 000 using addition or subtraction. These math worksheets are great for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This estimating resource includes:
- 15 different pages about estimating sums and differences or products and quotients, though the pages are open enough that students can use skip counting, multiplication or division to answer some of the questions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- five pages of word problems.
- two colouring activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 10 000 instead of 10,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.2
This set supports:
any lesson about estimating.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.