Relating Fractions and Decimals Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to convert fractions to decimals or decimals to fractions up to hundredths with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This fractions and decimals product includes:
- 15 different pages about converting fractions and decimals up to the hundredths place value.
- denominators of 10 and 100.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.7
This set supports:
- any lesson for learning about how decimals and fractions are related.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.