Relating Fractions and Decimals to Hundredths Math Worksheets | Paper
Convert fractions to decimals or decimals to fractions up to hundredths with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This fractions and decimals resource includes:
- 15 different pages about converting fractions and decimals up to the hundredths place value.
- denominators of 10 and 100.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.7
This resource supports:
- learning about decimals and fractions.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.