Comparing Fractions With Common Denominators Math Worksheets | Paper
Compare and order fractions with common denominators with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This fraction resource includes:
- 15 different pages about comparing simple fractions that have common denominators on a number line or using terms such as greater than and less than.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- a fraction number line reference page.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.6
This resource supports:
- learning about fractions
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.