Addition and Subtraction Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess your students' ability to add and subtract numbers up to 10 000 with and without regrouping with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This addition and subtraction product includes:
- 15 different pages to practice addition and subtraction with regrouping in a variety of ways with numbers up to 10 000.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- five pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 N4.2
This set supports:
- adding and subtracting whole numbers with regrouping.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.