2D Shapes and Polygons Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess identifying attributes of two-dimensional shapes and polygons through different activities with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about topics like polygons versus not polygons, number of sides, regular and irregular polygons, and using attributes to classify polygons. Students will need to know the names of the different polygons to use this set.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.5
This set supports:
- learning about polygons or two-dimensional shapes and their attributes.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.