Solving Equations With Variables All Operations Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice solving equations for an unknown value in any operation. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages about practice solving for an unknown value in equations involving any operation. These equations have one step. Addition and subtraction questions stay within 10 000. Multiplication and division questions stick to the multiplication chart.
four pages of word problems.
three colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 P5.2
This set supports:
- any algebra lessons.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.