Patterns in Tables and Charts Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice finding pattern rules in tables and charts and using them to extend patterns with this set of math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice identifying patterns in tables and charts. Students will use the pattern rule to extend the pattern in the table or chart. Pattern rules are expressed with a variable (for example n + 6)
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 P5.1
This set supports:
- any patterns lessons.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.