Number Patterns Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Practice finding patterns in number sequences with this set of math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice finding pattern rules in number sequences. Students will describe and extend number patterns in sequences.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- three pages of colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 P5.1
This set supports:
- any patterns lessons.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.