Multiplying and Dividing Decimals to Hundredths Place Math Worksheets | Paper
Multiply and divide decimals with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This decimal resource includes:
- 15 different pages about multiplying and dividing numbers with decimals. Students will multiply 1 or 2-digit numbers by 1 or 2-digit numbers. The numbers will contain decimals. For division, students will use 1-digit divisors that may contain a decimal. In general, numbers will stay within the hundredths place, but there are results that can have extra digits. Students need to be competent in multiplication and division to use this set.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This resource aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 6
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 N6.4
This resource supports:
- learning about decimals
- multiplication and division
- decimals operations
- Alberta Math Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.