Estimation to Billions Math Worksheets | All Operations | Paper | Grade 6
Assess the reasonableness of estimations that use any strategy for numbers within a billion using any operation. These math worksheets are great for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This estimating resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice estimating and using mental math with numbers under a billion.
- estimating sums and differences as well as more open-ended questions where students can use strategies like repeated addition, skip counting, multiplication, repeated subtraction or division.
- estimating products and quotients using any strategy.
- assessing the reasonableness of estimates for any operation or amount up to a billion.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- five pages of word problems.
- two colouring activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 000 instead of 1,000,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
This set supports:
any lesson about estimating.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.