Division Math Worksheets | 2/3 digits by 1/2 Digits With Fraction or Decimal Remainders | Paper
Practice dividing two or three digits by one or two-digit divisors with remainders expressed as fractions or decimals with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This division resource includes:
- 15 different pages about long division (two or three digits by one or two digits) with a fraction or decimal remainder. This resource asks students to divide whole numbers, but the quotient may contain a decimal or a fraction.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
This resource supports:
- practicing long division
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.