Adding and Subtracting Integers Math Worksheets | Positive and Negative Numbers | Paper | Grade 6
Practice adding and subtracting positive and negative integers with this no-prep set of easy-to-use pages. It only takes a few moments to grab and print these pages that make differentiation a snap.
This operations resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice finding sums and differences between positive and negative numbers.
- three pages of word problems.
- two colouring pages for review.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 100 000 instead of 100,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 6 ©2022
This resource supports:
- working with positive and negative numbers.
- operations to prepare for working with algebraic equations.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.