Wetlands Threats and Conservation | Paper
Teach students about the different threats to wetlands and how their proactive actions can protect the environment. These activities and assessments require no more prepping than simply printing the pages.
This engaging product includes:
- a complete lesson plan with modifications for a variety of learning needs with minimal preparation.
- lessons that include drawing, diagramming, note-taking, and critical thinking.
- student pages and templates.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- a creative activity where students present ways to conserve the wetlands: includes students planning pages, presentation pages, a rubric, and reflection pages.
- photographs of student examples.
- extension opportunities for your students.
- plants and animals native to Canada. Sorry, no alligators.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This product supports:
- any basic wetland ecosystems unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.