Wetlands Roles | Paper
Students will learn the purpose of wetland ecosystems and their importance to our environment through these activities and experiments that only take moments to prepare. The roles of wetlands are described in student-friendly language and students will turn these characteristics into superhero traits.
This engaging product includes:
- complete lesson plan with modifications for a variety of learning needs or students who need a challenge with minimal preparation.
- activities include drawing, reading, and experimenting.
- a creating analogies activity.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- student pages and templates.
- photographs of student examples.
- review quiz.
- plants and animals that are native to Canada. Sorry, no alligators.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science Wetlands Ecosystems
This product supports:
- any basic wetland ecosystems unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.