Wetlands Reading Passages | Paper and Digital
Learn everything there is to know about wetlands through these simple reading passages that require no more prepping than simply printing the pages or posting a link to the pages. These passages were written to replace the need for textbooks whether you are teaching in person or online.
This inventive product includes:
- ten reading passages designed for Grade Five reading level (though we understand that not all students read at the exact level).
- topics aligned to the Alberta Program of Studies Wetland Ecosystems learning outcomes so you can use them throughout your unit.
- paper and digital versions are included for each text. The digital version has loose text so it can be read by text-to-speech readers.
- simple suggestions to use the text sets.
We are Canadian, so the plants and animals included in these passages are found in Canada -- sorry, but there are no alligators.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This product supports:
- any basic wetland unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.