Wetlands Pond Zones | Paper
Teach students about the different zones where plants and animals survive and thrive within a wetland through these activities and assessments that require no more prepping than simply printing the pages.
This hands-on product includes:
- a complete lesson that includes modifications for a variety of learning needs with minimal preparation.
- lessons that include drawing, diagramming, note-taking, and critical thinking.
- student pages and templates
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- photographs of student examples.
- a short quiz and answer key
- extension opportunities for your students.
- plants and animals native to Canada (sorry, no alligators)
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This product supports:
- any basic wetland ecosystems unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.