Wetlands Life Cycles of Plants and Animals | Paper and Digital
Sale Sold out
Regular price $5.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Teach the different life cycles of plants and animals in wetland ecosystems through these activities and assessments that require no more prepping than choosing the activity.
This resource is part of our Wetlands Bundle. It is included in our Grade 5 Alberta Science Bundle.
This engaging resource includes:
- a complete lesson that includes modifications for a variety of learning needs with minimal preparation.
- plant life cycles.
- animals and insect life cycles.
- lessons that include drawing, reading, diagramming, creative thinking, and critical thinking.
- student pages and templates.
- answer keys and suggested answers
- photographs of student examples.
- activities about different stages of plant and animal life cycles including complete and incomplete metamorphosis.
- extension opportunities for your students.
- plants and animals native to Canada. Sorry, no alligators.
- a digital version with loose text that your assistive technology can read.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about wetlands or ecosystems.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF. To print or access the digital version, download the file and click on the digital access link.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.