Wetlands Ecosystems Around the World | Paper and Digital
Teach the characteristics of wetland ecosystems that are found all over Earth through these activities and assessments that require no more prepping than simply choosing an activity. You don't even need to know anything about ecosystems to make this lesson a hit with your students.
This engaging resource includes:
- lesson plans which include modifications for a variety of learning needs with minimal preparation.
- lessons that include drawing, drama, reading, and critical thinking.
- activities to look at wetlands around the world and in your community.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- student pages and templates.
- maps of Alberta and the world.
- photographs of student examples.
- extension opportunities for your students.
- plants and animals native to Canada. Sorry, no alligators.
- a digital version with loose text that can be read by your assistive technology.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about wetlands or ecosystems.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF. To print or access the digital version, download the file and click on the digital access link.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.