Wetlands Descriptions and Types | Paper
Stop searching for wetlands resources and grabs these lessons about the qualities that define wetland ecosystems and the various types that can be found in the world. These activities and assessments require no prep. Just print and teach.
This engaging product includes:
- complete lesson plans with opportunities to differentiate for your students.
- background information for teachers.
- student templates.
- student worksheets.
- photographs of student examples.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- a game.
- a review activity that can be used as a quiz.
- extension opportunities.
- plants and animals that are native to Canada. Sorry, no alligators.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This product supports:
- any basic wetland ecosystems unit.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.