Wetlands Biotic and Abiotic Interactions | Paper and Digital
Students can learn about living and non-living things in wetland ecosystems through these activities and assessments. This lesson uses inductive learning and includes modifications for a variety of learning needs with minimal preparation for you.
This engaging resource includes:
- complete lesson plans with options to differentiate for your students.
- background information on biotic and abiotic factors in wetland ecosystems.
- instructions for inductive learning teaching strategy.
- student worksheets and templates.
- answer keys and suggested answers.
- plants and animals that are native to Canada. Sorry, no alligators.
- a digital version with loose text that can be read by your assistive technology.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Wetland Ecosystems
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about wetlands or ecosystems.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF. To print or access the digital version, download the file and click on the digital access link.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.