Weather Reading Passages | Paper and Digital
Learn everything there is to know about weather through these simple reading passages that require no more prepping that simply printing the pages or posting a link to the pages. These passages were written to replace the need for textbooks whether you are teaching in person or online.
This inventive product includes:
- ten reading passages designed for Grade Five reading level (though we understand that not all students read at the exact level).
- topics aligned to the Alberta Program of Studies Weather Watch learning outcomes so you can use them throughout your unit.
- paper and digital versions are included for each text.
- the digital version includes loose text that can be read by assistive technologies.
- simple suggestions to use the text sets.
Be sure to view the preview to see if this product is right for you. A sample of the reading passages is included in the preview.
This product aligns with:
- the Alberta Program of Studies-Grade 5 Science Weather Watch.
This product supports:
- any basic weather unit.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.