Weather Reading Passages | Paper and Digital
Learn everything there is to know about weather through these simple reading passages that require no more prepping than simply printing the pages or posting a link to them. These passages were written to replace the need for textbooks whether you are teaching in person or online.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- ten reading passages designed for an approximate Grade Five reading level (though we understand that not all students read at the exact level).
- weather topics you can use throughout your unit including clouds, wind, precipitation and air movement.
- paper and digital versions are included for each text.
- the digital version includes loose text that can be read by assistive technology.
- simple suggestions to use the text sets.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Grade 5 Science Weather Watch
This resource supports:
- any weather unit.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.