Waste In Our World Science Reading Passages | Paper and Digital
Learn everything there is to know about waste through these simple science reading passages that require no more prepping than simply printing the pages or posting a link to the pages. These passages were written to replace the need for textbooks.
This resource includes:
- ten reading passages designed for Grade Four reading level (though we understand that not all students read at the exact level).
- topics aligned to the Alberta Program of Studies Waste in Our World learning outcomes so you can use them throughout your unit.
- digital versions have fixed and loose text so they can be read by text-to-speech readers or assistive technologies.
- simple suggestions to use the text sets.
This resource aligns with:
- the Grade 4 Alberta Program of Studies unit on Waste in Our World
This resource supports:
- any upper elementary or middle school science unit about waste reduction, types of waste, environmental stewardship, or Earth Day.
Ninja Note: To access the digital version, download the PDF and use the link in that file.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.